- Perform grounds keeping maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitoes, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth..
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep/ blow walkways and specified areas of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Maintain timers and irrigation systems.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work in difficult weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
landscaping: 2 years (Preferred)
United States (Required)